Good Clean Rosé
biodynamic & organic farming practices
no sugar added
no added sulfites or preservatives
no dye, coloring, or artificial flavor
what’s in our rosé
sangiovese and ciliegiolo grapes, natural tannins. that’s it.
- a summer salad
- watermelon and chèvre
- your nearest and dearest
- a big porch
- good clean fun
- one more glass
serving facts per 5 oz. serving
- alcohol by volume: 12.5%
- residual sugar: .42 g
- calories: 118
- carbohydrates: 3.6 g
- sulfites: free 23 mg/l, total 82 mg/l
- acidity: 5.86 g/l
- fat & protein: 0 g
serving facts per 5 oz. serving
- a summer salad alcohol by volume: 12.5%
- meditation residual sugar: .42 g
- watermelon and chèvre calories: 118
- your nearest and dearest carbohydrates: 3.6 g
- a big porch sulfites: free 23 mg/l, total 82 mg/l
- good clean fun acidity: 5.86 g/l
- one more glass fat & protein: 0 g
where our wine comes from
two beautiful, lesser known wine regions in italy.
our good clean red, white and rosé are made using sustainable farming and minimal intervention in the appellation of maremma on the southwest coast of the tuscan wine region. picture gentle rolling hills, vineyards and olive orchards scattered with sheep, and feel the nearby salty sea air from the tyrrhenian sea.
our good clean spumante and spumante rosé hail from carpi in modena province in the emilia-romagna region, known as the land of bubbly wine and tortellini. the vineyards of nutrient rich sandy and wet soils surrounded by poplars and elms make for a magnificent sight.
we believe in a light touch, letting the grape growing take its course. after all, mother nature has been doing her thing for a while. we use minimal intervention technology such as infra-red sensors that detect the color of the grape leaves and a terra system that measures and reads environmental factors which drastically reduces the number of interventions required.
our wines are made with no preservatives, coloring, decoloring, added citrus, micro-oxygenation, added sugar, added preservatives and sulfites, synthetic yeasts, nutrients, acids, bacteria, fining, or oaking. less bad stuff for more good times.
- KZKim Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoDoing the right thing
I am new to this brand but found I really enjoy the rose. However I became a bigger fan of this company when we experienced an issue with the order and I reached out for help and a sense of urgency because I was counting on my order to serve at thanksgiving. I received a response very quickly and they worked the problem until both they and I was completely satisfied!! That is so rare these days and because of that I will remain a loyal customer. Thank you and cheers!!!!GCGood Clean Wine1 month ago
Thank you for sharing your experience, Kim! We are honored to have you as a client.
- VLVenice L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoI will be getting more
It was great !!!!GCGood Clean Wine1 month ago
Wonderful! We are thrilled to hear this. Thank you!
- DPDonna P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoPerfect!
Great taste!! I can’t believe how fast I received it! Great job ladies and great wine! ❤️👍🏻👍🏻GCGood Clean Wine7 months ago
Thank you, Donna! We really appreciate this. So many cheers to you.
- GMGayle M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoGreat tasting wine
I loved this wine- sometimes Rose gives me headaches but this one didn’t and it had a nice, crisp taste.GCGood Clean Wine10 months ago
Yes! That makes us SO HAPPY!
- KDKristi D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoPerfect
Love it! Easy to drink. Clean, crisp and smooth!GCGood Clean Wine10 months ago
We love to hear this! Welcome to the Good Clean Wine family :)