Good Clean Spumante Rosé
biodynamic & organic farming practices
no sugar added
no added sulfites or preservatives
no dye, coloring, or artificial flavor
what’s in our spumante rosé
lambrusco grapes and natural tannins. that’s it.
- virtual meetings
- lazy brunch
- sunset boat rides
- cold winter nights
- good clean fun
- one more glass
serving facts per 5 oz. serving
- alcohol by volume: 11.5%
- residual sugar: 1.47 g
- calories: 100
- carbs: 2 g
- sulfites: total 106 mg/l
- acidity: 6.5 g/l
- fat & protein: 0 g
serving facts per 5 oz. serving
- virtual meetings alcohol by volume: 11.5%
- lazy brunch residual sugar: 1.47 g
- michelangelo calories: 100
- sunset boat rides carbs: 2 g
- cold winter nights sulfites: total 106 mg/l
- good clean fun acidity: 6.5 g/l
- one more glass fat & protein: 0 g
where our wine comes from
two beautiful, lesser known wine regions in italy.
our good clean red, white and rosé are made using sustainable farming and minimal intervention in the appellation of maremma on the southwest coast of the tuscan wine region. picture gentle rolling hills, vineyards and olive orchards scattered with sheep, and feel the nearby salty sea air from the tyrrhenian sea.
our good clean spumante and spumante rosé hail from carpi in modena province in the emilia-romagna region, known as the land of bubbly wine and tortellini. the vineyards of nutrient rich sandy and wet soils surrounded by poplars and elms make for a magnificent sight.
we believe in a light touch, letting the grape growing take its course. after all, mother nature has been doing her thing for a while. we use minimal intervention technology such as infra-red sensors that detect the color of the grape leaves and a terra system that measures and reads environmental factors which drastically reduces the number of interventions required.
our wines are made with no preservatives, coloring, decoloring, added citrus, micro-oxygenation, added sugar, added preservatives and sulfites, synthetic yeasts, nutrients, acids, bacteria, fining, or oaking. less bad stuff for more good times.
- RPRebecca P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoIncredibly good
This wine is incredibly good. Love the subtle bubbles and that it's not overly sweet. Good Clean Wine is absolutely my go-to!GCGood Clean Wine3 months ago
Thank you, Rebecca! We love having you as a customer and friend. Cheers!
- DRDawn R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoClean, crisp & yummy
We drank this with frozen strawberries in our wine glasses. It was so delicious. Very fresh. No aftertaste & no headache. Will buy again.GCGood Clean Wine4 months ago
Wonderful! Thank you so much for this feedback. Frozen strawberries in wine is delicious! Cheers!
- MSMeredith S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoObsessed
It’s by far my favorite and I am not always a rose fan! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️GCGood Clean Wine7 months ago
Yes!! We will be toasting to this tonight! Thank you.
- DPDonna P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoMy favorite! Such a perfect name for your wine. Good Clean Wine!!!
Perfect!GCGood Clean Wine7 months ago
This means so much to us, Donna! Thank you. Spumante Rosé is very special to us and we are thrilled that you love it as much as we do.
- ALAmby L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoSoooooo GOOD!
On hot summer days this is my go to!GCGood Clean Wine7 months ago
Thank you, Amby! We agree - on a hot summer day you can't beat Spumante Rosé!