Good Clean White
biodynamic & organic farming practices
no sugar added
no added sulfites or preservatives
no dye, coloring, or artificial flavor
what’s in our white
trebbiano, vermentino, and sauvignon blanc. natural tannins. that’s it.
- lemon wedges
- an evening stroll
- crab linguini
- consecutive date nights
- freshly mowed grass
- good clean fun
- one more glass
serving facts per 5 oz. serving
- alcohol by volume: 12.5%
- residual sugar: .56 g
- calories: 120
- carbs: 3.8 g
- sulfites: free 29 mg/l, total 86 mg/l
- acidity: 5.27 g/l
- fat & protein: 0 g
serving facts per 5 oz. serving
- lemon wedges alcohol by volume: 12.5%
- an evening stroll residual sugar: .56 g
- crab linguini calories: 120
- consecutive date nights carbs: 3.8 g
- freshly mowed grass sulfites: free 29 mg/l, total 86 mg/l
- good clean fun acidity: 5.27 g/l
- one more glass fat & protein: 0 g
where our wine comes from
two beautiful, lesser known wine regions in italy.
our good clean red, white and rosé are made using sustainable farming and minimal intervention in the appellation of maremma on the southwest coast of the tuscan wine region. picture gentle rolling hills, vineyards and olive orchards scattered with sheep, and feel the nearby salty sea air from the tyrrhenian sea.
our good clean spumante and spumante rosé hail from carpi in modena province in the emilia-romagna region, known as the land of bubbly wine and tortellini. the vineyards of nutrient rich sandy and wet soils surrounded by poplars and elms make for a magnificent sight.
we believe in a light touch, letting the grape growing take its course. after all, mother nature has been doing her thing for a while. we use minimal intervention technology such as infra-red sensors that detect the color of the grape leaves and a terra system that measures and reads environmental factors which drastically reduces the number of interventions required.
our wines are made with no preservatives, coloring, decoloring, added citrus, micro-oxygenation, added sugar, added preservatives and sulfites, synthetic yeasts, nutrients, acids, bacteria, fining, or oaking. less bad stuff for more good times.
- PLPeggy L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoCan”t go Without
The most tasteful and smooth wine, plus I love that the making process is focused on Good and Clean!GCGood Clean Wine1 year ago
We are so happy to hear this! We love it, too ;)
- SGSteffi G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoThe Good Clean white you need in your life
Keep in mind this review comes from a person who does not like whites, but WOW did Good Clean Wine change my mind with just one bottle. This is my new go-to for whites, its crisp, fresh, and easy to pair with anything to be honest. And as always, you can't beat the extraordinary plus that Good Clean Wine provides - no headache/hangover the next day!GCGood Clean Wine2 years ago
Cheers to this! We are so happy you love our Good Clean White!
- HHHeidi H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 hours agoGreat wine
Always the bestGCGood Clean Wine15 seconds ago
Thank you, Heidi! It means a lot to us.
- KOKeshia O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMy fave!
This white is my absolute favorite. It’s the perfect, refreshing, light wine and extra points for being clean!GCGood Clean Wine2 weeks ago
Thank you for this great feedback! Good Clean White is truly special, Cheers!
- BDbrit d.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoMy go-to
I always keep a bottle in the fridge. When people come over and want a glass of white I know they’ll always like this.GCGood Clean Wine3 weeks ago
Amazing! We love to hear that. This is the white everyone loves!