Good Clean Cabernet
biodynamic & organic farming practices
no sugar added
no added sulfites or preservatives
no dye, coloring, or artificial flavor
what’s in our cabernet
cabernet sauvignon and cabernet franc grapes, natural tannins. that’s it.
- weekends at the lake
- Italian ragu
- classic movies
- a midday nap
- good clean fun
- one more glass
serving facts per 5 oz. serving
- alcohol by volume: 13.5%
- residual sugar: .50 g
- calories: 116
- carbs: 3.4 g
- sulfites: free 28 mg/l, total 91 mg/l
- acidity: 4.83 g/l
- fat & protein: 0 g
serving facts per 5 oz. serving
- flirting alcohol by volume: 13.5%
- weekends at the lake residual sugar: .50 g
- Italian ragu calories: 116
- classic movies carbs: 3.4 g
- a midday nap sulfites: free 28 mg/l, total 91 mg/l
- good clean fun acidity: 4.83 g/l
- one more glass fat & protein: 0 g
where our wine comes from
two beautiful, lesser known wine regions in italy.
our good clean red, white and rosé are made using sustainable farming and minimal intervention in the appellation of maremma on the southwest coast of the tuscan wine region. picture gentle rolling hills, vineyards and olive orchards scattered with sheep, and feel the nearby salty sea air from the tyrrhenian sea.
our good clean spumante and spumante rosé hail from carpi in modena province in the emilia-romagna region, known as the land of bubbly wine and tortellini. the vineyards of nutrient rich sandy and wet soils surrounded by poplars and elms make for a magnificent sight.
we believe in a light touch, letting the grape growing take its course. after all, mother nature has been doing her thing for a while. we use minimal intervention technology such as infra-red sensors that detect the color of the grape leaves and a terra system that measures and reads environmental factors which drastically reduces the number of interventions required.
our wines are made with no preservatives, coloring, decoloring, added citrus, micro-oxygenation, added sugar, added preservatives and sulfites, synthetic yeasts, nutrients, acids, bacteria, fining, or oaking. less bad stuff for more good times.
- HHHeidi H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 hours agoGreat Wine
Always the best wine I drink,GCGood Clean Wine19 seconds ago
We love to hear that! Thank you so much.
- KSKarla S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove it!
The best Cabernet! Totally recommend:-)GCGood Clean Wine2 weeks ago
Thank you! We are so happy you love our cab.
- KOKeshia O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMy go to red
This cab will not disappoint. I am so excited for fall and this is the perfect addition. Good clean wine is the only way to go!GCGood Clean Wine2 weeks ago
We love to hear that! Thank you for sharing. It means a lot to us!
- BDbrit d.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoEasy to drink and no headache
Opened on a cool evening and it was too easy to drink. We ended up opening 2 more! Maybe best of all, I still woke up early for Pilates the next day not feeling any hangover.GCGood Clean Wine3 weeks ago
Wonderful news! Thank you so much for this amazing feedback. Our cab is truly special!
- HHHeidi H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoRed
Awesome flavor no hangover effectGCGood Clean Wine10 months ago
Thank you, Heidi! This means a lot to us. Cheers!