Good Clean Red
biodynamic & organic farming practices
no sugar added
no added sulfites or preservatives
no dye, coloring, or artificial flavor
what’s in our red
sangiovese, ciliegiolo, montepulciano, alicante, and merlot grapes, natural tannins. that’s it.
- medium rare pork loin
- a face mask in the bath
- 7am yoga
- dark chocolate
- good clean fun
- one more glass
serving facts per 5 oz. serving
- alcohol by volume: 12.5%
- residual sugar: .50 g
- calories: 116
- carbs: 3.4 g
- sulfites: free 28 mg/l, total 91 mg/l
- acidity: 4.83 g/l
- fat & protein: 0 g
serving facts per 5 oz. serving
- medium rare pork loin alcohol by volume: 12.5%
- a face mask in the bath residual sugar: .50 g
- stargazing calories: 116
- 7am yoga carbs: 3.4 g
- dark chocolate sulfites: free 28 mg/l, total 91 mg/l
- good clean fun acidity: 4.83 g/l
- one more glass fat & protein: 0 g
where our wine comes from
two beautiful, lesser known wine regions in italy.
our good clean red, white and rosé are made using sustainable farming and minimal intervention in the appellation of maremma on the southwest coast of the tuscan wine region. picture gentle rolling hills, vineyards and olive orchards scattered with sheep, and feel the nearby salty sea air from the tyrrhenian sea.
our good clean spumante and spumante rosé hail from carpi in modena province in the emilia-romagna region, known as the land of bubbly wine and tortellini. the vineyards of nutrient rich sandy and wet soils surrounded by poplars and elms make for a magnificent sight.
we believe in a light touch, letting the grape growing take its course. after all, mother nature has been doing her thing for a while. we use minimal intervention technology such as infra-red sensors that detect the color of the grape leaves and a terra system that measures and reads environmental factors which drastically reduces the number of interventions required.
our wines are made with no preservatives, coloring, decoloring, added citrus, micro-oxygenation, added sugar, added preservatives and sulfites, synthetic yeasts, nutrients, acids, bacteria, fining, or oaking. less bad stuff for more good times.
- PLPeggy L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWon’t drink any others
Good stuff. It goes where I go!GCGood Clean Wine1 year ago
Same here! You're the best. Thank you!
- PMPatty M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSo good and clean!
really love the red. Not only is it real wine made clean it is sooo good!GCGood Clean Wine1 year ago
Thank you, Patty! And please give your precious pup a kiss for us!
- KBKanika B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayA beautiful wine for frequent consumption!
Good Clean Red is definitely going to become my go to red wine. It wasn't too heavy, wasn't too light and most importantly, (like the rest of Good Clean Wines), it isn't full of things you don't want! Absolutely delicious.GCGood Clean Wine9 seconds ago
Thank you for these kind words, Kanika! It means a lot to us.
- RRRhonda R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoRefreshing
It's fresh and cleanGCGood Clean Wine7 months ago
Thank you, Rhonda! We love to hear that!
- NCNina C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoDelicious
Delicious and even better that it is low sugar and sulfate and organic grapes!GCGood Clean Wine8 months ago
Wonderful! Thank you so much, Nina. Cheers!