Good Clean Spumante Rosé
biodynamic & organic farming practices
no sugar added
no added sulfites or preservatives
no dye, coloring, or artificial flavor
what’s in our spumante rosé
lambrusco grapes and natural tannins. that’s it.
- virtual meetings
- lazy brunch
- sunset boat rides
- cold winter nights
- good clean fun
- one more glass
serving facts per 5 oz. serving
- alcohol by volume: 11.5%
- residual sugar: 1.47 g
- calories: 100
- carbs: 2 g
- sulfites: total 106 mg/l
- acidity: 6.5 g/l
- fat & protein: 0 g
serving facts per 5 oz. serving
- virtual meetings alcohol by volume: 11.5%
- lazy brunch residual sugar: 1.47 g
- michelangelo calories: 100
- sunset boat rides carbs: 2 g
- cold winter nights sulfites: total 106 mg/l
- good clean fun acidity: 6.5 g/l
- one more glass fat & protein: 0 g
where our wine comes from
two beautiful, lesser known wine regions in italy.
our good clean red, white and rosé are made using sustainable farming and minimal intervention in the appellation of maremma on the southwest coast of the tuscan wine region. picture gentle rolling hills, vineyards and olive orchards scattered with sheep, and feel the nearby salty sea air from the tyrrhenian sea.
our good clean spumante and spumante rosé hail from carpi in modena province in the emilia-romagna region, known as the land of bubbly wine and tortellini. the vineyards of nutrient rich sandy and wet soils surrounded by poplars and elms make for a magnificent sight.
we believe in a light touch, letting the grape growing take its course. after all, mother nature has been doing her thing for a while. we use minimal intervention technology such as infra-red sensors that detect the color of the grape leaves and a terra system that measures and reads environmental factors which drastically reduces the number of interventions required.
our wines are made with no preservatives, coloring, decoloring, added citrus, micro-oxygenation, added sugar, added preservatives and sulfites, synthetic yeasts, nutrients, acids, bacteria, fining, or oaking. less bad stuff for more good times.
- LBLucia B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars21 hours agoFantastic
It is just the perfect balanced wine. Not too sweet but not dry. It goes with everything and it’s easy to drink. Best spumante ever!GCGood Clean Wine11 seconds ago
Thank you so much, Lucia! This means a lot to us. We are thrilled that you love Spumante Rosé!
- DVDenise V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoThe color is everything!
Love what Good Clean Wine is all about and this Rose color makes it that much more fun to enjoy!GCGood Clean Wine4 months ago
That color is everything! So glad you like it. Cheers and thank you!
- MMHBVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoFavorite Rose
As beautiful as it is delicious! Love this wine all seasons. It’s a delight to drink and a fantastic gift.GCGood Clean Wine7 months ago
Wonderful! We are so happy you love it. Cheers!
- RPRebecca P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoIncredibly good
This wine is incredibly good. Love the subtle bubbles and that it's not overly sweet. Good Clean Wine is absolutely my go-to!GCGood Clean Wine11 months ago
Thank you, Rebecca! We love having you as a customer and friend. Cheers!
- DRDawn R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoClean, crisp & yummy
We drank this with frozen strawberries in our wine glasses. It was so delicious. Very fresh. No aftertaste & no headache. Will buy again.GCGood Clean Wine1 year ago
Wonderful! Thank you so much for this feedback. Frozen strawberries in wine is delicious! Cheers!